I would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss all of your concerns, both esthetic and functional.
This experience made it clear to me that I wanted to follow in his footsteps and positively affect smiles and lives. Today I continue to keep up with the advances in orthodontics so that I can provide our patients with the best care possible.
My goal in my professional life is to use the best and most up to date technology and treatment philosophies to deliver invaluable lifelong smiles that are infectious and spread warmth and happiness. At Coghlan Orthodontics we strive for a friendly yet professional and educated staff to service all your needs.
• 1980 Graduate of Bloomington High School South
• 1984 Graduate of University of Notre Dame B.S.
• 1987 Indiana University School of Dentistry D.D.S.
• 1989 Indiana University School of Dentistry Certificate of Orthodontics
• 1993 Indiana University School of Dentistry M.S.D.
• 2000 Certified Invisalign Provider
Growing up as the son of an orthodontist, I spent many hours with my father around the house and in his office. I was exposed to the ways in which a smile can positively affect a person’s life.
• Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental fraternity 1997
• American Society of Dentistry for Children Certificate of Merit 1997
• Farnsworth Award Recipient for Graduate Orthodontic Resident 1989
• Donated Dental Services Provider
• Donated Orthodontic Services Provider
• Volunteers in Medicine Provider
• Volunteer Coach for Cutters Soccer Club
• Indiana Select Soccer Team 1979 & 1980
• University of Notre Dame Soccer Team 1980-1982 Monogram Letter Winner
My wife and best friend, Elaine
Daughters, Sarah and Megan
Bichon Frise Puppies, Tiki and Aspro
Get a thorough examination!
CALL US TODAY: